Leisure centres and swimming pools
There are lots of opportunities at your local leisure centre or swimming pool to be active.
A good place to start your search would be to take a look at our the Doncaster Culture and Leisure Trust (DCLT) website, who run leisure centres and swimming pools across Doncaster.
DCLT offer a wide range of facilities and services including:
- swimming lessons
- multi-purpose sports halls
- squash, badminton and football courts
- fitness suites / exercise classes
- facilities for people with special needs
Find out more about your local leisure centre and its facilities:
- Adwick Leisure Complex
- Armthorpe Leisure Centre
- Askern Leisure Centre
- Crookhill Park Golf Course
- Dearne Valley Leisure Centre
- Fitness Village, Balby
- Hatfield Outdoor Activity Centre and Campsite
- Rossington Community Swimming Pool
- The Dome
- Thorne Leisure Centre
Visit the DCLT website for more information about their venues, services, opening times and facilities.