Doncaster Half Marathon 2019
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2019, 09:00 - 15:00
Venue: Keepmoat Stadium, Stadium Way, Doncaster
Curly's Athletes are happy to announce we are partnering with Club Doncaster Foundation to bring you The Doncaster Half Marathon. All hosted from the superb Keepmoat Stadium which guarantees a finish on the pitch in the middle of the stadium!
We're bringing something amazing to Doncaster this year!
- All on closed roads with super smooth tarmac !
- The start/finish is from the Keepmoat Stadium with a finish on the pitch in the stadium!
- Great on site facilities, easy to get to, easy to park and stress free!
- Waiting for you at the end is an awesome cup cake from Cupcakes2love and then when you get home all your event photos (yes even that one!) are free to download thanks to Mark Dickinson and Nullstack!
- Fully chip timed with a halfway timing point!
- Four aid stations on the route with water and energy snacks (plus lots of cheering!)
- The route has huge PB potential, with no shocking hills!
- You 100% can't run this route on any other day
- ... and yes you get an incredible medal :)
- Take in the Great Yorkshire Y (just like the tour de Yorkshire!) Run on the Great Yorkshire Way, say hello to the great community in Rossington and be part of something special.
We hope you can join us for the 1st running of this event!
Check out the information pack for news about Junior events on the day, a place to pitch your club tents and plenty more!
We are so proud to already have the best 5k in the country & the best 10k in Yorkshire (national running awards) and we're taking the same approach with our half marathon.
Make sure you don't miss out!