Are you currently part of a sports club in Doncaster?
Are you looking to join a sports club in Doncaster?
If you said yes, you are in the right place!
As part of the Get Doncaster Moving programme, Doncaster Council and its partners are working to develop our sports clubs with the ultimate aim of providing more high quality sporting opportunities for our residents.
The role of the Sport Participation Coordinator is to:
- Work with a range of local and regional partners including National Governing Bodies to better support our community grass root sports clubs across all of the sports which we have here in Doncaster.
- Support clubs with growth and retention, offering funding and support to set up new clubs/sections.
- Recruitment and retention of volunteers and coaches as well as funding support to train volunteers and coaches to gain essential qualifications for example Level 1's/2's, safeguarding and first aid qualifications.
- Supporting clubs to gain club mark status or equivalent minimum operating standard statuses and to apply for small grants and other funding pots.
- Delivering regular CPD events for the clubs across the whole of Doncaster to attend and be kept informed of up and coming events, news and opportunities.
If you have any sport related questions then please get in touch with our Sports Participation Coordinator. If you would like any support theywill be happy to meet with you and discuss how we can support you to grow and develop.
Sports Participation Coordinator
Get Doncaster Moving
- 01302 736719